Located at the Port of Nashville
11505 Smith Hatchery Road
(for GPS use 11505 Easley River Road)
Columbia, MO 65203
All Roads are open
RV sites and tent campgrounds are in excellent condition
We do not have campfire wood for sale at this time
(see driving directions)
7 to 8 am
11:30 to 12:30
4 to 8 pm
7 to 10 am
11:00 to 1 pm
4 to 9 pm
We serve Breakfast year round on Saturdays and Sundays
8 - 10 am
Chim's Thai Kitchen
Is Open 7 days per week
(See Food page for more information)
All Music is live performances by musicians performing original
or public domain music
See the Calendar on the Events page
Video and Audio Recording
Many of the Live Events are recorded
Training available in cooperation with MoRivCC
River Cultural Conservancy)
We no longer carry live bait
Cooper's Landing is a full-service boat dock & marina:
— marine gas fuel - one of only a few boat fuel stations on the Missouri River
— boat pump-out system
— live entertainment
— fishing tackle and camping supplies
Cooper's Landing is a unique place to bring the family to enjoy nature and
meet friendly people
- Convenient campgrounds where campers can enjoy daily showers, bathroom facilities
- Hikers and bikers can enjoy easy access to the Katy Trail and refresh themselves
on the many benches overlooking the Missouri River.
- Bring both family and friends to enjoy nature and the Missouri River.
- Travel and camp along the scenic Missouri River and enjoy nature.
- Wonderful for outdoor family fun, Cooper's Landing is a river port and marina
located on the Missouri River at the historic site of Nashville, MO and alongside
the famous Katy Trail.
- Cooper's Landing is one of only a few full-service river ports and
boat marinas on the Missouri River where you can fuel your boat right at the
Our new stairway leads you from your boat up to Cooper's Landing Marina,
campgrounds, country store and restaurant.
- Get all your food, fishing supplies, fuel up your boat with affordable gas,
listen to live music as you eat a complete meal from Chim's Thai Restaurant,
a sandwich from the deli, or snacks and munchies from Cooper's country store.
- Since Cooper's Landing is located on the Missouri River, and by the
Katy Trail, it is the ideal vacation spot to include in your discovery of
America. Learn about early Missouri, Lewis and Clark, and the history of Nashville,
Easley, Providence, and the scenic Missouri River by visiting our history
pages. Experience history, and enjoy the outdoors by traveling to Cooper's
- Cooper's Landing is one of the few campgrounds located along the
historic Missouri River. Whether you are biking, boating, fishing, hiking,
or driving on the Lewis and Clark Trail, you can camp next to the sounds and
scenes of the Missouri River.. Electric service is available in the South
campground and in areas close to the store. A sewage dump station is available
for RV's. If you will be camping be sure to check this web site often for
the weekly live music and events that are scheduled.
- Entertainment at Cooper's Landing is in abundance! Imagine, sitting
along the Missouri River , watching the sunset, eating good food, listening
to fun, live music, and making new friends.